School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

Lovely

It was The Most Beautifull Thing I Ever Watched On NewGrounds

Starmageddon Starmageddon

yeah boyyy

i loved the game hope tou make antoher virsion ummm i just can't reach the top score of jpfp mannn that guy is good haha

Infectonator : World Dom Infectonator : World Dom

Awesome Game

:D i BEAT the Game finaly but it was fun to play nie work man hope make one even better then this one :D

Mechanical Commando 2 Mechanical Commando 2

Best Ever

The Best Game I've Played On newgrounds I hope This Get's More Vote's to reach first :D

Alto - JustaDemo - DjDureagon Alto - JustaDemo - DjDureagon

Damn!!!! :O

I Love The Beat Wes :D even if its a demo the lyrics are tight can't wait till you finish it

-=(Midnight Reminiscence)=- -=(Midnight Reminiscence)=-

to hell the other guy

this isthe best classical song i've heard in a long time mannn keep up the work i love it :D:D

DarkMInds responds:

Thanks ^_^ I try, lol. But yes, there was a sour spot in the middle with some chords that didn't fit and he commented before I redit it and updated so ya can't blame him.. unless you were referring to the "repettitiveness" of the piece.

Thanks for the vote of confidence otherwise :3

Eddie Wata - Iltw (remix) Eddie Wata - Iltw (remix)

g i Got a something for you to do

umm remix the song whatcha say by jason derulo if you can do it ,it well be awesome if you do ohhh and if you make it in to a techno it going to be bad ass like fuck haha

Ethalyn responds:

Haha i got a lot of requests for that one lately, A LOT... so i'll do it, it'l be done in 2-3 weeks - gonna take some time, i have a lot of official work to do lately, singles and remixes, etc... thanks for the review mate, i'm glad you enjoyed the track :)